Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The main house sleeps 16 in 8 double ensuite bedrooms. Derwent Lodge, the lovely separate house in the grounds, comfortably sleeps 4-6 in 3 double bedrooms, 2 of which are ensuite.
Three of the rooms in the main house are suites, and have fantastic views across Derwentwater to Keswick, Skiddaw, Cat Bells and the surrounding fells. There are six king size doubles and two twin bedrooms in the main house, and two king and one standard double in the lodge.
One of the rooms on the ground floor of the main house is suitable for anyone who may find stairs difficult or is wheelchair bound. There is a sliding door into the ensuite wet room, and is equipped for anyone in need of a little help in getting showered with extra handrails etc.
All the bedrooms have built in wardrobe/drawers, dressing table, Freesat television and hair dryer. Bathrooms are fully tiled, and the showers are superb and give great volumes of water.
Each room has a Ruby Ruth doll to keep a large eye on things. These dolls are hand-made from recycled materials and are available at Treeby & Bolton in Keswick. Each has a name tag and a line or two about their hobbies, likes and dislikes!
Children are welcome and we have two travel cots and two z beds should you need them.
- Sleeps 16 guests in 8 bedrooms
- 6 king size ensuite bedrooms
- 2 twin ensuite bedrooms
- One of the rooms on the ground floor has easy access and is ideal for guests with disabilities
- 2 travel cots and two z beds
- Sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms
- 2 king size ensuite bedrooms
- 1 standard double bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- All rooms have Freesat TV
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided